Thursday, February 20, 2014

Florida resident and I got in an argument yesterday w my boyfriend cause he won't move out n I'm sick of the fights. I picked up a knife thi...

Question

Florida resident and I got in an argument yesterday w my boyfriend cause he won't move out n I'm sick of the fights. I picked up a knife thinking he would think I was crazy n leave but instead he grabbed it cutting his finger n my kids took pics of the blood and my ex husband made them file a report. The kids said they're not allowed back to my house per a deputy n I'm sure I'll b arrested. What am I facing n what could happen. No warrant shows up but no one has questioned me yet so I'm playing a guessing game



Answer

There are a lot of possibilities of what you could face. The most serious would be aggravated battery, where you could face up to 15 years in prison. However, you may have defenses and since no warrant has been issued yet, you should seek counsel right away to see if they can stop the process before it goes further.



No comments:

Post a Comment