Wednesday, February 19, 2014

what rights and benefits are served to one with a native american background in a hearing of custody and also a dyfs case. and what is the e...

Question

what rights and benefits are served to one with a native american background in a hearing of custody and also a dyfs case. and what is the easiest way to procure said proof of ancestory.



Answer

Do you have a lawyer?

There are Native American lawyers,---I would love to research this or you and i you would like, represent you.

Years ago, when I had a TV cable show, I did a series on minorities and the law, and had one show dealing with Native American Law and its role in the US Legal scene---loved it...

Call me to talk---215-370-2608 my cell

web site www.saulhsegan.com

Best wishes,

Saul



No comments:

Post a Comment