Saturday, February 28, 2015

3yr long custody case... Many fasle accusations made by other parent. All proven false in court by the police, by CPS and by doctors. Finall...

Question

3yr long custody case... Many fasle accusations made by other parent. All proven false in court by the police, by CPS and by doctors. Finally judge ordered EC730 on father due to his repeated false accusations. Last night after child exchange, I found a hidden recording device inside our childs stuffed animal. That had 2hrs37mins of recorded conversations while in my car, my home and my mothers home. I called the place to find ot what I could do to protect myself. Police came listened to 3mins of recording, filed report and took evidence. When I asked what happens next. Officer told me that detective would continue & call me if they were going forward & that this would be considered a felony charge. I want to press charges. I want to get a restraining order to protect myself and daughter(3yr old). My question(s) is... May I get restraining order over the weekend to avoid fathers visitation due to this new findings? Do I contact CPS due to father using daughter as pawn to obtain whatever information on me? What other course of action can I do to protect myself and daughter? How does the process work if left up to detectives?



Answer

You should let the police take appropriate action on the criminal investigation and have counsel file Monday an ex parte suspending visitation with the child pending hearing on this disturbing turn of events.



No comments:

Post a Comment