Saturday, February 28, 2015

will the father get granted custody if he brings up my past.

Question

will the father get granted custody if he brings up my past.



Answer

It is impossible to answer that question without having many more facts. If you are in the middle of custody proceedings, I would suggest you bring this concern to your attorney. If you are in the middle of custody proceedings and you don't have an attorney, I would highly suggest that you get on right away. If you can't afford an attorney, I would suggest that you contact your local bar association or legal aid. Having an attorney will enable to you to present your best case possible and this will ensure that no rules of evidence or civil procedure are violated, as is often the case when someone attempts to represent themselves.

If you do not have an attorney, feel free to give me a call.

Justin C. Gearty Jr., Esquire

Law Office of Justin C Gearty Jr

717-490-6325

[email protected]/* */

http://www.geartylawoffices.com

DISCLAIMER: This post is for educational purposes only and does not create an attorney-client relationship.



No comments:

Post a Comment