Saturday, February 28, 2015

Got a speeding ticket 37 in 15 in a school zone should I hire a attorney also got a ticket with no ins. but I have proof that I had and have...

Question

Got a speeding ticket 37 in 15 in a school zone should I hire a attorney also got a ticket with no ins. but I have proof that I had and have ins



Answer

It has been my experince that person in your position get better deal or are better able to defend themself when they have legal counsel. If you can prove that you had insurance, then the prosecutor may be willing to dismiss that charge. But, if they want to pursue the speeding in a school zone, you could face a significant hit on your license and yoru insurance premiums coudl go way up.

Good luck



Answer

Yes, there is no doubt hat you should hire an attorney to negotiate a plea bargain that will avoid convictions, points being assessed against your driving record, and higher insurance premiums.

If you are in the Eastern part of the state I might be able to help you myself. Please feel free to call.



No comments:

Post a Comment