Thursday, September 25, 2014

I am a truck driver working for a company, conyinuously on a weekly basis I recieve a $0 paycheck after the company makes their deductions.....

Question

I am a truck driver working for a company, conyinuously on a weekly basis I recieve a $0 paycheck after the company makes their deductions... Im falling further and further behing on my bills and my personal vehicle is about to be reposesed and i my phone service gets suspended every other month because I dont get paid enough to survive on the road and pay bills..... I feel like I am working for free..... Is it against labor board regulations for a company to wioe out an employees whol paycheck with deduction charges or are they supposed adjust based on the anount if income? What do I do about this, Im loosing everything and find myself in constant depression over it.....



Answer

You need to get an interview with someone at the Michigan Department of Labor, WageHour division.

http://www.michigan.gov/lara/0,4601,7-154-61256_11407_59886-39617--,00.html

http://www.michigan.gov/documents/WH43_Employment_Wage_Complaint_Form_R6_29_05_141360_7.pdf



No comments:

Post a Comment