Saturday, September 27, 2014

My 1st name was supposed to have been changed legally when i went in the army now 30 years later i find out it was"nt and now i cant even sw...

Question

My 1st name was supposed to have been changed legally when i went in the army now 30 years later i find out it was"nt and now i cant even switch my drivers liscense over to florida they said it will cost me about 400 dollars to change my 1st name do i need an attorney for this.



Answer

You will have to file a petition for name change, it is not as easy as you may think. Contact my office for free consultation, 727-446-7659



Answer

If this has been a problem in the past and you now need to correct it, I suggest you hire an attorney. If I can be of assistance, please contact my office for an appointment 904-997-1031



No comments:

Post a Comment