Thursday, September 25, 2014

Hi i own an S corporation and my wife has been cheating on me for years and is finally filed for a divorce . My question is is she entitled ...

Question

Hi i own an S corporation and my wife has been cheating on me for years and is finally filed for a divorce . My question is is she entitled to anything regarding my corporation ? if not under what laws can i find or research this?



Answer

Depends on when it was opened! During the marriage ? She maybe entitled to parts of it.



Answer

She may very well be entitled to a portion of your business. This would be determined by New York matrimonial law regarding marital assets and equitable distribution. You should contact an experienced divorce lawyer such as us. http://www.NYCDivorceCenter.com



No comments:

Post a Comment