Sunday, November 30, 2014

Cars for big people?

Cars for big people?
Im 6'7" and wide like a linebacker, unfortunately most cars don't fit me. Either my legs are jammed into the dashboard, or against the center console. So ive been forced to drive large luxury cars. I currently drive a Cadillac DeVille DTS but im sick of having to use premium fuel so im buying a Lincoln Town Car. If youre not the luxury type, i hear the Scion xB is both a tall/big person friendly vehicle . . ill stick with my leather and traction control though.





In addition to what was mentioned above.


I am a large guy, 6'3 and quite broad. I have a Chrysler 300 and it is very roomy. I have about 4-5" of head room when the seat it at it's lowest. They are a very spacious car as well.

In addition:

I'm 6'4" but I'm pretty skinny (180 pounds as far as I know) but the 2006 Ram 1500 I drive is perfect for me. I still have to slouch SLIGHTLY but other than that it's a comfortable ride. I also drive a 2007 Mazda 3 from time to time and that car is the worst for me because I always manage to hit my knees on the dash and I really have to stretch in order to reach the steering wheel. I hate that car but it's a good gas-saver.

No comments:

Post a Comment