Sunday, January 26, 2014

Arizona Criminal LawI have not lived in AZ for over 11 years, a friend said my Ex-girlfriend filed burglery charges against me when I moved...

Question

Arizona Criminal Law

I have not lived in AZ for over 11 years, a friend said my Ex-girlfriend filed burglery charges against me when I moved out of our apartment and left the state. Do I need to worry about this or is it to old, or do I need to go to Phoenix and get a lawyer and bondsman lined up just in case. I live in Missouri. Thank You



Answer

Re: Arizona Criminal Law

It's one of those 'better safe than sorry' things. I have helped several clients with this before. Because a warrant could be sealed, it would take a little bit of digging. If you want to discuss the terms of retaining me to handle this, please feel free to give me a call.



No comments:

Post a Comment