Sunday, June 22, 2014

So me 3 of my friends we're walking stopped by the police. They searched us found 17 nickel bags of weed. Here's the thing it was in a...

Question

So me & 3 of my friends we're walking & stopped by the police. They searched us & found 17 nickel bags of weed. Here's the thing it was in a bookbag on someone who's on parole. I told the cop the bag belong to me but they said it still doesn't matter. So now they want me to write a statement & tell its my weed. That's fine & all but when I write the statement, what can happen to me? Do I need a lawyer?? Please someone answering me.



Answer

You definitely should have an experienced criminal defense lawyer. Don't write anything for the cop.

Read more at:

www.AggressiveCriminalDefense.com



Answer

Yes, and you also needed one before you opened your mouth. You've already dug quite a hole for yourself, and you seem eager to keep digging. Get a lawyer right away and don't say another word to the police (or anyone else) about what happened until you do.



Answer

Agreed. Say nothing and hire your own attorney. That's felony level here in Michigan.



Answer

You could get charged with possession of marijuana with intent to deliver due to the quantity (not necessarily the overall volume but the large number of packages as circumstantial evidence of an intent to sell/distribute it to others). That's a felony carrying up to 4 years in prison.



No comments:

Post a Comment