Saturday, August 23, 2014

Before I go to a local lawyer and spend money, I would like to know if my husband has a case. He does have MS for the past 15 years and had ...

Question

Before I go to a local lawyer and spend money, I would like to know if my husband has a case. He does have MS for the past 15 years and had a hip replacement back in 2005. Since then when he falls, the hip pops out and he is taken to the emergency room where they sedate him and put the hip back. Even this hospiital where he had the operation told him that even though he has the MS, his hip should not be dislocated all these times. He is very depressed because of this and tells me just to leave him in the hospital. Would we have a case or not?



Answer

It really depends on the medical history of your husband and what procedures he has had done and what the records show.

I can speak to you about this in more depth at no charge to you if you would like to discuss this further via telephone call.



Answer

No. The Statute of Limitations has long run.



Answer

Your husband may still have a case even though the Statute of Limitations has run if he can prove continuos treatment for the hip replacement.



No comments:

Post a Comment