Thursday, August 28, 2014

mywife had a restraing order against me, she told me it was lifted and we resume living together for 9 months then one day she got me arrest...

Question

mywife had a restraing order against me, she told me it was lifted and we resume living together for 9 months then one day she got me arrested for violatig the order i had no intent to violate the order but she trick me. is there a defense for this arrest?



Answer

Its not a perfect defense, but its the one you have to run with. Feel free to call me at 732/773/2768 to discuss.



Answer

What you have stated is a defense because your violation of the order was caused by your wife's lie about dropping the restraining order.

Call me if you like.



Answer

Yes you have a defense. Please contact me to discuss your case in more detail. I never charge for simply talking to a person about their case. Thank you.

Sincerely yours, -Ronald Aronds, Esq.- 908-272-0111

www.njworkerscompensationlaw.com



No comments:

Post a Comment