Wednesday, August 27, 2014

My son who's is 17 was hit in head from behind by an 18 year old boy, After he knocked my son down he continued to beat him in the face. My ...

Question

My son who's is 17 was hit in head from behind by an 18 year old boy, After he knocked my son down he continued to beat him in the face. My son had told him he didn't want any trouble and walked away and was unlocking his truck when the boy attacked him. We took him to the E.R. He had severe bruising in his face and a small bleed on the right side of his brain.This is in Allen Parish Louisiana. They have charged him with 2nd degree battery. Is this the correct charge.Also the boy was on probation for animal cruelty, he had only been on probation for about 6 months



Answer

The proper charge for a battery causing serious injury is Second Degree Battery. The young man will probably face a probation violation also. No judge is happy with a person who commits crimes while on probation.



No comments:

Post a Comment