Thursday, August 28, 2014

can you plead guilthy to an assult if there was no force or coersion? I was given a plead deal that said if i plead guilthy to the original ...

Question

can you plead guilthy to an assult if there was no force or coersion? I was given a plead deal that said if i plead guilthy to the original charge of csc3rd that they would technically sentence me under assult with intent, which they did. I was nineteen the girl fourteen. she seduced me twice and admitted it and thet i was never aware of her true age. i have been told thet i was railroaded because they did not want the facts to come out in court because this was such a unique situation. i have spent 10 years in prison for this and constantly denied access to my complete court transcripts. if i was "illegally" sentenced how do i seek redemption?



Answer

Feel free to calle me to discuss this matter. I have successfully answered thousands of questions from people on lawguru and this is the most effective way...810-227-7200

Thank you,

Jules N. Fiani



No comments:

Post a Comment