Tuesday, February 24, 2015

what do I need to do to have someone else pick up my child for my. Sometime I may have to work later and I would like to have my wife pick u...

Question

what do I need to do to have someone else pick up my child for my. Sometime I may have to work later and I would like to have my wife pick up my daughter and my ex would not allow her to do so. Can I file a motion giving my spouse or whom ever I choose to pick my up child permission to do so.



Answer

Yes. You will need court permission.



Answer

It seems rather lame that your ex won't allow your new wife to do some pick up. With that said you have to file a motion and get an order if she will not agree. Contact my office for free consultation 727-446-7659



Answer

You could file a modification of the order you have. The Judge will probably not be pleased to see the ex giving you a hard time in picking up your child. I suggest you hire an attorney and have her pay the attorney fees at the hearing.



No comments:

Post a Comment