Saturday, July 26, 2014

i have temporary legal custody of my 6 year old son his grand parents are taking me to court seeking custody a guardian has been appointed a...

Question

i have temporary legal custody of my 6 year old son his grand parents are taking me to court seeking custody a guardian has been appointed and is granting them permission to take my son out of state against my wishes what can i do to stop this



Answer

If custody was important, you would be asking your lawyer and not a website.



Answer

The Guardian ad Litem can make a recommendation but if you have a court order, I would think only the Judge could grant permission to go outside the terms of the order. I suggest getting an attorney as your actions during the pending case are important.



No comments:

Post a Comment