Tuesday, September 23, 2014

auto repairsI am a physician in private practice. My 97 auto required ''warranty service'' which was too expensive at the dealer. I foolish...

Question

auto repairs

I am a physician in private practice. My 97 auto required ''warranty service'' which was too expensive at the dealer. I foolishly signed repair authorizations with a patient of mine whio owns a repair shop. The repairs beganin June 06 and asof the last invoice 2000 dollars more are required to finish the job. The warranty company denied $7000 and paid him $3000. the owner of the repair shop contends that it would ciost him 55 dollars to file papers that would mandate full payment from me. There are numerous inconsistencies between his service requests and what the company and inspector from the warranty company have on record. On two separeate occasions after he repaired the car I broke dopwn in the middle of the road and required a tow and the second time had to drive the car in first gear for 5 miles to get to safety. Is he correct with his 55 dollar statement ? Whar are my options besides smalls claims court ansd dismissing him from my practice.



Answer

Re: auto repairs

He is correct and those are your options. You could also challenge your warranty co.



No comments:

Post a Comment