Monday, September 22, 2014

My sister who has custody of my daughter has a final restraining order against me that has been in place for 2 years, however she invites me...

Question

My sister who has custody of my daughter has a final restraining order against me that has been in place for 2 years, however she invites me to her house to see my daughter and she comes to my house often and recently. She uses the restraining order at her convenience when she doesn't want to deal with me. I have many witnesses that have seen her invite me into her home and seen her in my home. What can I do about getting this restraining order repealed?



Answer

this is a legal issue. I can explain what the law is, and discuss your options. I will talk to you for free, just come on in.



Answer

I am very experienced with restraining orders and can explain to you what can be done. Please call my office and set up an appointment.



No comments:

Post a Comment