Saturday, October 25, 2014

i am a 16 year old mother and my grandmother has gaurdianship of me but no longer wants me to live in her house and i am trying to get emanc...

Question

i am a 16 year old mother and my grandmother has gaurdianship of me but no longer wants me to live in her house and i am trying to get emancipated. my mother lives in a different state and my father lives in a different town. they both agreed to sign emancipation papers. i pretty much have an apartment i just cant move in because i am underage and i am not married and i wouldnt be living with my guardian. so, my question to you is if i can get emancipated through my parents and not my grandmother who has legal guardianship of me? and how would i go about getting emancipated?



Answer

You need to talk to an attorney. It's pretty rare to get emancipation.



No comments:

Post a Comment