Saturday, October 25, 2014

Per our court order I get my son three weeks in the summer and his mom (where he lives) also gets three weeks. We are only allowed to take t...

Question

Per our court order I get my son three weeks in the summer and his mom (where he lives) also gets three weeks. We are only allowed to take two consecutive weeks in a row (not all three at once). Every year she sets hers up so that it works out that she gets him for almost the entire month. For the month of July I only get him for TWO days. When I set my schedule she only allows me exactly 7 (or 14 on the two week stretch) nights TOTAL, but since he lives with her she is able to make it so that she gets him for the entire month of July with me getting him just two days. I do not see this as fair, is there anything that I can do about it?



Answer

If you do not like the terms and conditions of the custody agreement it is time to buckle up, pay the lawyers, and go to court to enforce the terms of the custody and support agreement.



No comments:

Post a Comment