Wednesday, March 18, 2015

I live in Florida and my kids live in Georgia with their dad. Our custody agreement states that if we can not agree on a visitation schedule...

Question

I live in Florida and my kids live in Georgia with their dad. Our custody agreement states that if we can not agree on a visitation schedule, then I am to pick them up the day after school lets out for 4 weeks. (which was June) But, we agreed I would pick them up July 1st (today), but out of the blue because they were mad, they said they never agreed to visitation in July, and would not allow me to pick them up. I pay $400.00 a month child support, and I maybe see them twice a year because their dad and his ex-wife make it so difficult ( they are back together ) What should I do??



Answer

Meet with your attorney. I assume, since you've had problems, that you well documented the agreed upon change in writing. Show your lawyer those documents and go from there.



No comments:

Post a Comment