Saturday, March 28, 2015

Advice on sex?

Advice on sex?
Sex to some people is a huge deal. Others, not so much.
I'll take myself as an example.
Ever since I have been in high school, I had morals to save myself til I was married. Not because of religious values or anything, just a pat that I would always keep to myself because it meant something special to ME.

Don't ever give into peer pressure. Just because your friends may be doing it, or you feel its the right thing to do to keep someone in your life, shouldn't be the real reason why you want to have sex. Have sex because YOU really want to. Your feelings matter when it comes to sex, ALWAYS!

Sex is for sure an experience, but it's a great experience if you have it with someone who you really care for. (: So make sure you wait for that right person. If you are unsure about sex still, don't jump to any conclusions!! Think threw your feelings, and what you really feel, because how you feel is whats most important!!

No comments:

Post a Comment