Friday, March 27, 2015

Am I entitled to anything resulting 4m a car accdent,such as medical bills being paid,for myself n my passengers,I was not at fault but I wa...

Question

Am I entitled to anything resulting 4m a car accdent,such as medical bills being paid,for myself n my passengers,I was not at fault but I was not insured,the car was?



Answer

Call me for a free consult -- 818-783-7998 -- or skype chat (baseballgeeks)



Answer

You can sue for your own injuries but not for your passengers. It doesn't matter whether you have insurance, if you're hurt (suffered damages) you can sue. Don't hesitate to contact an attorney for further help.



Answer

If the car had insurance then you're in good shape. Call me or any other attorney practicing personal injury law for a free consultation.



No comments:

Post a Comment