Tuesday, April 22, 2014

my uncle has money for me from my father which was put into place when i was born the rule was that when i turn 18 i can recieve my money, a...

Question

my uncle has money for me from my father which was put into place when i was born the rule was that when i turn 18 i can recieve my money, afta a year of contacting my uncle , i finally caught up with him, he stated i have to wait till im 21, now i recived money from him stating it was from escrow, am i entitled to more money



Answer

You may. You need to ask for an accounting.



Answer

This is the first question you asked. It sounds like your uncle is not giving you your money. However, unless there is an established legal document establishing your rights to your father's money, then you may be out of luck.



No comments:

Post a Comment