Friday, August 22, 2014

I live in San Joaquin County California. I am in way over my head and I need help. I need an Attorney, with experience in a Writ of Error Co...

Question

I live in San Joaquin County California. I am in way over my head and I need help. I need an Attorney, with experience in a Writ of Error Coram Nobis. I can prove 100% that the crime they plea bargained me with, was a more serious felony than what the original charge was. Wait, it gets better. I was convicted of a crime that never happened. This was all done through Criminal Conspiracy, Actual Fraud, Constructive Fraud, 6th ammendment rights violations , Fraud of the Court, ETC!!! If we can set up a meeting, and I can prove to you that what I say is true, and it is, would you be willing to take on my case??? Thanks ,Richard



Answer

Coram nobis is available only in limited circumstances. It isn't clear from your question whether any such circumstances are present here.

Feel free to contact me directly if you would like to discuss your case in more detail. Once I know the facts that you describe as conspiracy, fraud, etc., I may be better able to assess your situation.



No comments:

Post a Comment