Sunday, September 21, 2014

My father was murdered in a house fire 20 years ago, his you'd bone was fractured and the medical examiner said it was very suspicious. The ...

Question

My father was murdered in a house fire 20 years ago, his you'd bone was fractured and the medical examiner said it was very suspicious. The man who was in the house with my father was never investigated because the fire Marshall ruled it an accident after the man in the house said my father fell asleep with a cigarette in his mouth. My question is I can not seem to get the police department to even begin to help me or take this seriously. What is my next step if they will not help me.



Answer

The police department is likely awaiting the discovery of credible facts

which would allow a basis for reversng the finding(s) of the medical

examiner and allow for the successful prosecution of the alleged

perpetrator of this crime.

However, if such has not occurred over the course of some 20 years,

then the cops obviously may need assistance in the matter from some

other quarters which might include a private investigator appropriately

experienced in criminal investigations which you may need to hire

in order to uncover the kind of evidence that could serve as an impetus

for the local police and prosecutors to move forward with the matter.



No comments:

Post a Comment