Monday, September 22, 2014

When I got divorced my ex husband wanted the time share. He had 2 years to remove my name. It is now past the 2 years and he sent me papers ...

Question

When I got divorced my ex husband wanted the time share. He had 2 years to remove my name. It is now past the 2 years and he sent me papers to sign. It says it is going from me and him to him and his brother for 10.00. There isn't any specific information saying I won't be held liable and the last page is for my signature and a notary. The problem I have it that is all that is on the last page. I don't know what it can be applied towards. He hasn't been honest so it concerns me. Plus how can I be certain I won't be liable for debt. He and his brother have both filed bankruptcy and would be very happy to screw me over. What can I do to make sure it is legit? The divorced cost me a ton so I don't want to put out more money. Thanks!!!



Answer

Consult with your divorce attorney or this may cost you a ton of money more. Your divorce attorney who prepared the settlement agreement should be able to give you the legal advice and answers about your future liability.



No comments:

Post a Comment