Friday, December 26, 2014

I set up a trust fund for my daughter to receive upon graduation of college, she never graduated . I hired a local attourney over 25 years a...

Question

I set up a trust fund for my daughter to receive upon graduation of college, she never graduated . I hired a local attourney over 25 years ago to handle the legal matters involved in setting up this trust. I cannot contact him and all i have been told is that the money went to international trust co in Florida . I have googled this company and cannot find much information. Where do i start?



Answer

You can search the California Bar's webpage and contact the California Bar to see who his papers went to if he retired. I would try there first. Good luck!



Answer

I agree with Mr. Reid. You are going to want a copy of the trust instrument, and then speak in person with a competent estate planning attorney.



No comments:

Post a Comment