Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Recently Workforce Solutions sent my information to a random stranger, including all my addresses in the past 5 years, as well as my social ...

Question

Recently Workforce Solutions sent my information to a random stranger, including all my addresses in the past 5 years, as well as my social security numbers, and phone numbers. What legal action could I take? Are there any suits I could win? How would I protect my credit in a situation like this?



Answer

s a Franchise Attorney I can only say the following. It's not really possible to answer your questions without knowing more specifics and seeing all related documentation. For example, what is your relationship to Workforce Solutions? What documents did you sign with them and what do they provide? It seems like your privacy rights may have been violated, but you really need to consult with a good business or franchise attorney in your area for specific advice.

Mr. Franchise - Kevin B. Murphy, B.S., M.B.A., J.D.

Franchise Foundations, a Professional Corporation



No comments:

Post a Comment