Friday, March 20, 2015

I started a new job on Tuesday 10/9/12 as a shipping supervisor.1st red flag was at the per interview he asked about what kind of salary was...

Question

I started a new job on Tuesday 10/9/12 as a shipping supervisor.1st red flag was at the per interview he asked about what kind of salary was i looking at i told him at least $30,000 to start he said yes its around that so i find out it $24,000 $6000 difference.I should never had agree to that but i needed a job. So the first week just working with the crew and getting to no each one learning the job went good. Second week was different very long hours over time one time i couldn't even take a 1/2 lunch.So the boss came on the dock at 6:15 and said that 2 trucks had to be out by 8 am well that day one of the crew called in so that left me and one more.It takes 3 hrs to hand load 1 trailer with 3 guys. He came back at 8am and they went done so he gathered up guys from the production area and we loaded them up funny thing those trucks never left the dock til the next day all that kayos and making me feel like i wasn't doing my job was for nothing .The next day HR calls me in i was written up had until the friday 26th to shape up well 26th came and i was still there.On the 30th he tells me the end of the month and all these trucks need to be out by the morning witch were 4 that was at 5 pm well it was me and 3 crew one i kept over 3 hrs to load one trailer then it was 12 hrs on the clock with no lunch or break all day 3 trucks left they didnt get done well 6 am the next day and it hits the fan when he comes in and i explained to him it was impossible to do 4 trucks with that amount of guys i was fed up and told him to mail my check. the thing is he came by the dock 17 day that i worked there and he kept telling me if i cant do the job ill find someone who can mentally that really messed my head up plus the job pressure i was just getting to no this job it was new to me. Is this any kind of case because now i cant go back on the EED because i walked off the job



Answer

No. There is no law against unreasonable management and you walked off the job.



No comments:

Post a Comment