Thursday, August 21, 2014

am an american and my mom is not she been here 30+ years and am 30 years old she almost had her papers but she ended up missing a apptment s...

Question

am an american and my mom is not she been here 30+ years and am 30 years old she almost had her papers but she ended up missing a apptment she has a ss number and a ID and could work legaly but what can i do to help her finesh a prosses that was not finish about 22 years ago



Answer

After 22 years, the case was probably administratively closed.

If you still have the I-130 approval notice, I would suggest that you re-file the I-485. If not, you can apply for a duplicate approval notice, assuming the archives can find the file.

Alternatively, just re-file the I-130 & I-485 again. This would be your best & fastest alternative, although a little more costly than 22 years ago.



No comments:

Post a Comment