Wednesday, August 20, 2014

I paid $1500 for materials to replace my roof. With $500 due when work was complete. After many months the only thing he has done is put the...

Question

I paid $1500 for materials to replace my roof. With $500 due when work was complete. After many months the only thing he has done is put the perlins on. Can I press criminal charges for theft and since he didn't put the metal on can I get him for vandalism? A civil suit doesn't scare him because he doesn't have anything.



Answer

Your best bet is to do a civil suit. However, you could call the cops and explain what happened and see if they would get involved.

Attorney Michael Kotik, Esq.

Two Penn Center (Philadelphia)

1500 John F. Kennedy Blvd., Suite 220

Philadelphia, PA 19102

www.LegalPhilly.com

(267) 265-4553 (Phone)

[email protected]/* */ (Email)



No comments:

Post a Comment