Saturday, November 22, 2014

DivorceHow can I file for divorce and be able to keep my home? The house was solely in my name until August last year, when I had his name ...

Question

Divorce

How can I file for divorce and be able to keep my home? The house was solely in my name until August last year, when I had his name put on the house he started acting crazy. On October he'd been drinking and we had some words he pushed me down the stairs to the laundry room and I broke my ankle in three places. I didn't file any charges because I have my grand daughters living with me and I'm afraid that I won't have any place for them to live. I want out but I'm afraid of losing my home.



Answer

Re: Divorce

Better see a lawyer appropriately knowledgeable and experienced in Virginia domestic relations law who will be able to advise you as to how you can go about keeping your home while simultaneously pursuing a divorce action against your spouse.



No comments:

Post a Comment