Saturday, November 22, 2014

I am 17 years old i have no criminal record. I live in michigan. Me and my friend were messing around being stupid. My friend was laying acr...

Question

I am 17 years old i have no criminal record. I live in michigan. Me and my friend were messing around being stupid. My friend was laying across the hood of my car as i drove forward and backward at a fairly low speed. This happened in a completely empty parking lot at night a cop drove past saw what we were doing and charged me with reckless driving.also idk if this means anything but my dad is a cop coming up on 26 years. Is it likely that this charge will be reduced? because i really do not want this on my reord and im scared. Also is there any classes, proations,community service, or lisence suspensions that i can serve to have this charge reduced to carless driving or something else? Please tell me what you predict that outcome of this will be so i kno what to expect dont sugar coat it. I need to know thanks!



Answer

You need an attorney on board right away. You might want to check with your dad and his connections too. You should be ok without a record. Careless is often the plea from reckless. Tim Klisz kliszlaw.com



No comments:

Post a Comment