Monday, March 23, 2015

Hello, I have a family member who put her electric bill in her ex husband's name. He is deceased and they were divorced for a few years befo...

Question

Hello, I have a family member who put her electric bill in her ex husband's name. He is deceased and they were divorced for a few years before he died. I know that she has horrible credit, and probably couldn't get an account with her name. This family member has in the past used a family members info to gain bank accounts. She has recently asked me to pay her electric bill. My questions are would anything happen to me if I pay on her fraudulent (it is fraudulent, right?) account, and also, what kind of trouble would she be in if she is found using a deceased ex-husband's info to gain accounts? Thanks so much for you help. :)



Answer

Let me see if I have this correct. You are asking attorneys if it is ok for you to help someone who is commiting a crime. NO>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>!



No comments:

Post a Comment