Monday, April 21, 2014

if I'm in the military his mother has a police record he is 3 years old and I've only seen him 3 times. I put myself on child support to en...

Question

if I'm in the military his mother has a police record he is 3 years old and I've only seen him 3 times. I put myself on child support to ensure he is well taken care of. I feel she will try to get more money do to her not having a job and 2 other kids. I would like to get full custody of my son I feel as though he is not being taken care of as well as I could take care of him



Answer

call an attorney for a consultation. NC prefers joint custody whenever possible. You need to seek a modification of the current custody order. If you want full custody, you need to show that the mother is unfit to care for your child.



No comments:

Post a Comment