Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Civil LawMy father in law was killed while riding his bicycle by an 18yr in a car.Where do I go to make sure that some one is held reposib...

Question

Civil Law

My father in law was killed while riding his bicycle by an 18yr in a car.

Where do I go to make sure that some one is held reposible for this accident. They both were insured by the same insurance company. There is an umbrella policy that would take care of my mother in law. How do I go about getting her this money?



Answer

Re: Civil Law

You will probably need to file a wrongful death suit or at the least negotiate with the insurance company re policy limits. I have 33 years of Personal injury law experience. You can check me out at injurylawstlouis.com., and contact me at no cost at [email protected]/* */ I can help!

Greg S. Kessler



Answer

Re: Civil Law

Your mother in law or someone responsible for the estate must call a lawyer now...insurance companies frequently cover both parties..We have several ccasees with All State and State Farm on both parties



Answer

Re: Civil Law

You need to bring suit against the driver that hit your dad. There is a Statute of Limitations (you have to bring suit within a statutory time period). If you have any question get in touch with me.



No comments:

Post a Comment