Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Especially in light of his response to the TRO. Making it seem like he is the good guy and the TRO is an 'unlawful act of harassment' on my ...

Question

Especially in light of his response to the TRO. Making it seem like he is the good guy and the TRO is an 'unlawful act of harassment' on my part. I feel I need to protect myself and our 3 year old son from further psychological abuse.How can I present the best possible case to get a Temporary DV Restraining order turned into a permanent restraining order?



Answer

There is no way to answer that question. It is too abstract. Each case must be presented based on its own facts, circumstances and evidence.



Answer

To get a TRO, you have the burden of proof to show that the father's conduct endangers yourself and/ or your 3 year old child. Clearly, an office consultation with an attorney skilled in California family law is in order.



No comments:

Post a Comment