Tuesday, January 27, 2015

I'm 4 years in civil llitigation with a neighbor.The defense has accused me of B E there car and steeling important paper 2 years ago. I h...

Question

I'm 4 years in civil llitigation with a neighbor.The defense has accused me of B & E there car and steeling important paper 2 years ago. I have never been investigated by police.Can the defense just accuse me with no evidence..the judge is allowing this. What can I do? I feel I'm being framed. I'm innocent. I did not commit the crime..Should I worry? people are wrongly accused all the time? thank you.



Answer

I have successfully referred several disputes between neighbors to one Holly Robinson: 617-391-0870



Answer

You can file a motion for a bill of particulars to force the defense to supply information, and follow it up by a motion to dismiss.



No comments:

Post a Comment