Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Last year, my children's (soon to be ex-) step-grandmother called our house and my underage teenage son picked up the phone. She immediately...

Question

Last year, my children's (soon to be ex-) step-grandmother called our house and my underage teenage son picked up the phone. She immediately proceeded to make horrible (and untrue) accusations of a sexual nature about my father-in-law (her husband); the conversation deeply traumatized my son, even though he did not believe any of it. A few months ago, this woman attempted to convince my 20-year-old son (again, falsely) that I don't love him or his younger sister; my son (also a very bright young man) reported this attempt to me. Do I have any legal recourse against this woman for her attempts to alienate my kids from their own family?



Answer

You can report it to the police as harassment but that's about it.



No comments:

Post a Comment